ADVERTISING TERMS AND CONDITIONS
All advertisement orders are subject to acceptance in writing by the Publisher and are subject to the following conditions:
1. The placement and acceptance of an order does not confer the right to renew on similar terms.
2. The Publisher reserves the right to refuse any cancellations unless they are received six weeks prior to the space close date of any specific issue. Cancellation notices are required in writing and must be delivered by registered or certified mail to the address listed on the contract (agreement). If the Advertiser cancels the balance of a contract(s), the Advertiser will be short rated for all unearned discounts. The Publisher reserves the right to short rate in the event of insertions not being completed within the contractual period.
3. The Publisher may, where necessary, stipulate special charges and conditions for additional production charges, split runs or other special requirements.
4. Space booked must be used only for the Advertiser’s own goods or services. The Publisher shall incur no liability whatsoever to the Advertiser if the publication or distribution of any issue in which an advertisement appears shall be prevented or delayed on account of fire, strike, lockout, industrial dispute, default of any subcontractor or supplier, or any other cause whatsoever.
5. The advertiser represents and warrants that it is the owner and/or has obtained the right to use and publish the advertising prior to submission to Premier Traveler WorldWide. Advertiser and its’ agency assume all liability for content of advertisements, and agree to indemnify and hold Premier Traveler WorldWide harmless against all claims, losses, liabilities, suits, and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) resulting from the publication of any materials submitted by advertiser or its’ agency.
6. Confidential Information: Client acknowledges that all pricing and negotiations remain Confidential Information of HRPUBS INC. and that communication of such Confidential Information to third parties could irreparably injure the business of HRPUBS INC. Accordingly, Client shall not, at any time either during or after the term of this Agreement, directly or indirectly, use or cause to be used any such Confidential Information in connection with any activity or business except the business of HRPUBS INC., and shall not disclose any such Confidential Information to any third party, unless such disclosure has been specifically authorized in writing by HRPUBS INC.
We may provide users an opportunity to post content to the web site. We do not necessarily endorse, support, sanction, encourage, or agree with content posted by users. You shall not post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane, or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate and local, state, national, or international law, or infringe upon another's copyright or trademark. You understand that all information, data, text, software, music, sound, photographs, video, messages, or other materials posted or transmitted by users to the website, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, are the sole responsibility of the person from whom such content originated. This means that you, and not we, are entirely and solely responsible for all content that you upload, post, or otherwise transmit via the website. We do not and cannot review the content posted by users and are not responsible for such content. However, we shall have the right, but not the obligation, to delete, move, or edit any content that violates this agreement or is otherwise objectionable as determined by us in our sole discretion and without notice.
You agree to indemnify us and our parents, subsidiaries, and affiliates, and each of our and their respective partners, officers, directors, employees, and agents, against, and to hold each of them harmless from, any and all claims and liabilities (including attorney's fees) that may arise from your submissions, from your unauthorized use of material obtained from the website, and from your acts in breach of these Terms and Conditions.
By uploading, posting, or otherwise transmitting content to the website, you grant us the perpetual, universal, nonexclusive, royalty-free right and license to use, reproduce, edit, remove, modify, publish, transmit, display, distribute, have distributed, and promote such content in any form, in any medium now existing or hereinafter invented for any purpose, including commercial uses. You waive any moral rights you may have in having the content used, reproduced, edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, displayed, distributed, or promoted in a manner not agreeable to you.
We are committed to providing visitors to its site with as many features as possible. The companies that we select as featured services providers offer products and services that site visitors may find useful. We in certain cases may have a business relationship with certain third parties that we select as featured service providers. We are not responsible for the accuracy or reliability of any advice or information given, or of any statement made, by the companies providing featured services, or for the content, services, products, or advertising on or available from their website, or for the availability and operations of their websites.
You agree that any claim, action, or proceeding arising out of these Terms and Conditions, or your use of the website, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the State of Delaware applicable to contracts to be wholly performed therein, and any action based on or alleging a breach of these Terms and Conditions must be brought in a state or federal court in Delaware.
HRPUBS INC., its subsidiaries and associates will never share, sell, or rent individual personal information to any third party without your advance permission.